It will take some more time for complete the sessions.

---HAZARAT IMAM MAHDI (A).


---KING OF SAUDI ARABIA.


---H.E. PRINCE MOHAMMED BIN SALMAN.



Dear Honourable Sheikh.

I know You Are well. I am also fine.

Very soon I will Visite Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Insha Allah.


I am working for you as Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. and World. Very soon we will Lead the World By the Holy Quran. 

AL QURAN IS CONSTITUTION OF THE WORLD.

I need Your Help to Surviving My family.

My all Income sources is Block Because I don't have time income. 


I am Very Busy With Meeting  with World Leaders and more time  with ALMIGHTY ALLAH. 

 It will take some more time for complete the sessions. 



CABINET OF IMHS. ORG

https://himhorg.blogspot.com/2022/02/cabinet-of-hazarat-imam-mahdi-aorg.html?m=1


I need your help to surviving  my family's Expense.


I put my Bank Account and NID Copy.

Insha Allah Good Days Are Arriving.


Bank Account & NID

https://himhorg.blogspot.com/2022/01/bank-account.html?m=1


HAZARAT IMAM MAHDI (A).

IMHS HPM MD. REZAUL KARIM MP.

SANDWIP. CTG-3. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CABINET OF HAZARAT IMAM MAHDI (A)ORG

GEDGET PUBLISHED - ALL CABINET OF IMHS ORG